Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm laying here in bed tonight with another headache. I am so tired of headaches! My left hand has also been going numb. :( Not good things. I've been praying about it, but maybe I need to pray more.

I found a new band online that I've come to really like. They're a heavier Christian rock band called Seventh Day Slumber. I highly recommend checking out their MySpace page! What a great group!

So this week I went up for the first time in my WW journey. Only .6 though, so not too bad. And yet, when I weighed myself on Tuesday (my WI is Sundays) I was actually down 3 lbs! What a difference a couple of days make!

I haven't been nearly as active as I should be. In fact, I haven't earned any extra AP this week and have already used 1/2 of my FP. I am starting to sabotage myself again...I need to step back and figure out why I'm doing that.

I realized the other day that I can't picture myself thin. I cannot get the mental picture of me not fat into my head! I'm planning for it, thinking of the bathing suit I want to wear in Vegas in July, but I still can't see myself in it. I wonder why that is.

Thanks for stopping by!

Amanda

No comments: