Thursday, December 27, 2007

Phew!

What a crazy few days!! We had 18 people over for Christmas dinner this year! It was nice to see everyone, but I am so glad to have the house back! ;-)

I decided not to count my points over the past few days. Partially laziness and partially to give myself a break. Back on track today though. Drinking my water and tracking everything!

I actually stopped counting my points on Friday (21st) and weighed in on Sunday morning. I was still down a pound this week! That brings me to 10.4 lbs now! I am so excited!

Last night I took the dog out for a walk and am looking forward to doing that again tonight. He is so funny when he goes for walks! He gets so excited and has to pee on absolutely EVERYTHING! When we get close to home I let him off his leash and he takes off for the front door. When he gets back in the house he runs around like a puppy again! Even a short walk gets him excited! Definitely helps to keep me motivated to take him for walks. The entertainment value alone is worth it for me!

No comments: