Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My first post

Here it is...my very first blog! I always swore that I wouldn't use one of these, but it seems to be helping a lot of the ladies on the same journey, so I figure I'll give it a try.

I have been back at Weight Watchers (online this time) for 3 1/2 weeks. I'm down 8.5 lbs, which is a pretty decent start. My overall goal is to be down a total of 60 lbs before my trip to Vegas in July 08, and to lose a little bit more after that (another 15-20).

My journey upwards started right after high school, but got much worse when I was in a bad relationship for 3 years. Even in the year since we've split I've continued my upward spiral. Now its time to find me again! I can't wait!

With the holidays around the corner I've been trying to bake several WW recipies and so far so good! They're actually yummy!

Thanks for the support ladies! It means the world to me!

2 comments:

ZaraW said...

Hey Amanda!!! Glad to see you started a blog!!! I found it really helped me!!! Plus once you do get down those 60lbs it's nice to look back to see where you started!!!!
See you on the boards!

Anonymous said...

Great blog!!!

Good luck to you Amanda

If you go to Vegas, you must see the Chippendales, lol.

Have a great holiday